“The Real Cost” social media platforms are monitored seven days a week from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET. We will respond to your questions, comments and concerns as quickly as possible. Media requests made through “The Real Cost” social media platforms will not be forwarded or addressed, and will be deleted.
All content posted to “The Real Cost” social media platforms is reviewed. If it contains offensive, hateful or obscene content, it will be hidden, deleted and/or the user will be banned. This includes posts that:
- Contain explicit, sexist and/or racist content
- Contain, suggest, endorse, or encourage illegal activity
- Contain soliciting and advertising
- Contain personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses)
- Contain spam or post the same content repeatedly
- Contain endorsement of political parties, candidates or groups
- Infringe on copyrights
Users who do not follow the guidelines of our social media websites will be reported to the community managers of that platform.
Visitors who interact with ”The Real Cost” campaign social media platforms agree to adhere to that social media site’s terms and rules.