Social Media Guidelines
“Next Legends” social media platforms are monitored seven days a week from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. ET. We will respond to your questions, comments, and concerns as quickly as possible. Media requests made through “Next Legends” social media platforms will not be forwarded or addressed, and will be deleted.
Visitors who interact with “Next Legends” campaign social media platforms agree to adhere to the terms and rules. All comments are reviewed and will be hidden or deleted if they contain offensive, hateful, or obscene content. Defamatory posts are strictly prohibited. All user comments and content will be visible on the brand page unless they violate one of the following page guidelines:
- Contain language that demonstrates racism, homophobia, or sexism, or offends religions, creeds, nationalities, or people
- Contain sexually explicit content and pornographic references
- Contain, suggest, endorse, or encourage illegal activity
- Contain violent content
- Contain instances of bullying
- Contain pro-tobacco and pro-electronic cigarette sentiments
- Contain soliciting and advertising
- Contain personal information (email addresses, phone numbers, home addresses)
- Contain spam
- Contain endorsement of political parties, candidates, or groups
- Contain inaccurate information
- Infringe on copyrights
Users who do not follow the guidelines of our social media websites will be reported to the community managers of that platform. Users who break community rules may be subject to blocking or banning.
Following a user or handle on any social media platform does not constitute official endorsement of that individual or brand.
Posted comments and images on any of user’s social platforms do not necessarily represent the views of “Next Legends.”